The Department of Materials is part of the University of Oxford and therefore University policies apply.
In addition the Department of Materials has some local policies specific to Department of Materials.
The main documents are:
Department of Materials IT policy and strategy - a one-page summary of the policy and strategy for dealing with matters related to computing and information technology (IT) within the Department of Materials at the University of Oxford.
Department of Materials IT rules - a page linking to the university rules as well as highlighting specific local rules and regulations.
Department of Materials Information Security Policy - documentation based upon the university's information security policy about the approach of the Department of Materials to information security management and provides the guiding principles and responsibilities to ensure the Department’s security objectives are met. Currently the following documents are published.
- Materials-ISP001-Policy (published)
- Materials-ISP001-SelfManagedPolicy (published)
- Materials-ISP001-MobilePolicy (published)
- Materials-ISP001-EncryptionPolicy (published)
- Materials-ISP002-UserGuidance (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP003-Compliance (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP004-Incidents (published)
- Materials-ISP005-Assets (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP006-Security (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP007-Management (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP008-Physical (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP009-Risk (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP010-Awareness (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP011-ThirdPartyServiceProviders (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP012-InterestedParties (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP011-GDPR (unpublished)
- Materials-ISP011-BusinessContinuity (unpublished)